AEC's 20 years of experience enables us to provide our customers with practical and economic methods for testing air quality and scientifically proven methods for improving air quality and maintaining compliance to the many industry standards.
Our services entail:
- Emissions Inventories Development
- New Source Review (NSR) Project Fulfillment
- Air Permit Applications Preparation and Approval
- Regional Clean Air Incentives Market (RECLAIM Compliance strategies)
- Title V Permit Preparation
- Regulatory Liaison (SCAQMD and other air districts)
- Assess Emissions Control Technology to satisfy “Best Available Control
- Technology” (BACT) and Best Available Retrofit Control Technology” (BARCT)
- Air Toxics Program Management
-Health Risk Assessments (HRAs) and Air Dispersion Modeling
- Air Toxics Reporting for SARA Title III
- Source Testing and Sample Analysis Programs
- Variance Hearings Preparation and Assistance
- Computer Aided Environmental Management Services
- Facility Air Quality Compliance Audits
- Provide Engineering Design and Selection of Air Pollution Control Equipment and Related Systems
- Proposition 65 Compliance Determination and Assistance
Air Toxics Risk Management
AEC assists industries to determine air toxics emissions and comply with health risk assessment requirements:
- Compliance with California’s air toxics laws:
- Compliance with regional, state, and federal permit application requirements for health effects screening.
- Estimation of air toxics emissions.
- Source testing for air toxics emissions
- Preliminary analysis using SCREEN and PTPLU models (Required for most air permits).
- Refined analysis using the ISCST3, COMPLEX-1, SHORTZ, and AERMOD models
(Required for Health Risk Assessments or when preliminary analysis indicates high risk).
- Multi-pathway health risk assessment for Maximum Individual Cancer Risk (MICR) and excess cancer burden.
- Computerized Isopleths plotting.
- Determination of toxic material usage limits, control equipment requirements, and/or stack design requirements to reduce health risk.
Regional Clean Air Incentives Market
RECLAIM sets a limit on facility-wide emissions and allows each facility to determine the most cost-effective controls. Typical services that AEC provides include:
- Create, Certify and Sell Emission Credits.
- Keeping you informed on regulatory requirements and how RECLAIM will affect your facility’s operations
- Auditing of RECLAIM calculations to assure accurate RECLAIM allocations
- Source testing
- Technical and economic planning for meeting RECLAIM emission limits
- Engineering of emission controls and process modifications to reduce emissions
- Installation of Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems (CEMS) and Continuous
Process Monitoring Systems (CPMS)
- Computerized System for recording, data validation, and transmission of emissions reports.
AEC also provides the following trading services for buying and selling Emission Reduction Credits (ERCs) and RECLAIM Trading Credits (RTCs):
-Monitoring of emissions reports to advise whether RTCs should be bought or sold.
- Access to SCAQMD electronic bulletin board to obtain RTC availability and price information.
- Confidential third party listing of RECLAIM Trading Credits at client’s discretion.
- Projections on future trends of the RTC trading market.
- Advice on the best prices.
- Completion of all transaction documentation for the SCAQMD.
Advanced Environmental Controls
All Rights Reserved
Advanced Environmental Controls
Consulting and Engineering Services, Inc.
20301 SW Birch St., Suite 201
Newport Beach, CA 92660